Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FACES OF POVERTY



Taken at: Barangay Kamandag, Antipolo City Philippines

    I was sitting at the van while waiting for our clinical instructors to finish their conversation with the health workers before going back to our school and as I was looking around and observing natural phenomenons and appreciating nature, I saw this children running back and forth barefooted with their torn clothes, I pity this inoccent young children for being unconscious victims of corruption and sinful acts of other persons, they should be taken cared very well yet it seems like it is different from what I expected and wanted to see. 













FACES OF POVERTY



Taken at: Barangay Kamandag, Antipolo City Philippines

    I was sitting at the van while waiting for our clinical instructors to finish their conversation with the health workers before going back to our school and as I was looking around and observing natural phenomenons and appreciating nature, I saw this children running back and forth barefooted with their torn clothes, I pity this inoccent young children for being unconscious victims of corruption and sinful acts of other persons, they should be taken cared very well yet it seems like it is different from what I expected and wanted to see.